Who should I report illegal dumping to?

Please note that any service request correspondence with the City of San Juan Capistrano, along with attachments, may be subject to the California Public Records Act, and therefore may be subject to disclosure unless otherwise exempt.

Please email the Public Works Department or call us at 949-443-6337.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I go to ask general street sweeping questions?
2. How do I report a maintenance issue?
3. How do I report graffiti?
4. How long does it take for graffiti to be covered after it is reported?
5. Where can I pay my water bill?
6. Who do I call if I have a water leak or sewer spill?
7. Who should I contact for parking control on public streets?
8. Who should I report illegal dumping to?