NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) SOLID WASTE SERVICE UPDATES
CR&R is committed to continuing to provide essential services, although increases of COVID-19 may affect CR&R normal operations. CR&R has extended their staffing to cover expanded truck routes, which requires working outside of normal operating hours. Servicing of residential and commercial customers may continue into the evening during this impacted period. Should you experience delays in service beyond your normal pick-up service days, please contact CR&R Customer Service at 877-728-0446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or CDibley@crrmail.com. You may also contact Noreen Swiontek, Senior Management Analyst managing the City’s environmental services at 949-487-4307 or email@example.com.
CR&R and the City are dedicated to supporting you through this unprecedented time.
CR&R provides the City of San Juan Capistrano's residents and businesses with solid waste and refuse disposal services. CR&R is the only legal company authorized to provide these services under a franchise agreement with the City. For information on available services, trash pickup days or any related matter, please contact:
CR&R Customer Service Department:
Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Phone: (877) 728-0446, Fax: (949) 728-3470
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website.
Please click HERE to access the CR&R Rates as of 7/1/2020
During any time a premise is unoccupied for more than forty-five (45) days, a customer may contact CR&R to request service be cancelled and request containers be returned to CR&R. The customer is responsible to provide notice to CR&R to cease service due to vacancy as well as provide reasonable evidence demonstrating the premises are vacant for the period in question. There will be no charges for services which are not needed or used.
CR&R Residential Guide CR&R Commercial Guide
CR&R Environmental News - Summer 2020
The owner, tenant or occupant of residential premises within the City may be granted a self-hauler permit by the City Manager for such premises upon request, and after (1) submitting a form that includes the address of the premises in question and (2) demonstrating that arrangements have been made for the return of any containers belonging to the City's solid waste franchisee. Applications are available on the City website. Self-haulers must renew their permit at the commencement of each fiscal year and comply with Municipal Code Chapter 3. The application for a self-hauler permit, whether upon initial application or renewal, must include the following:
- A list of all bins, carts, rolloff boxes and other containers to be used by the selfhauler;
- A list of all transportation and disposal equipment to be used by the self-hauler;
- A written explanation of where all solid waste will be delivered for disposal and diversion;
- A written plan explaining to the reasonable satisfaction of the City Manager how not less than fifty (50) percent of solid waste collected will be diverted from disposal in compliance with AB 939 through and including January 1 ,2020, and how following that date, diversion of not less than seventy-five (75) percent of solid waste collected will occur in compliance with AB 341 ; and
- Any other information deemed necessary by the City Manager to ensure protection of public health, safety and sanitary needs.