Local Guidelines for implementing CEQA
These fees will become effective on January 1, 2021:
California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Environmental Document Filing Fees
Initial /Technical Studies: None
Notice of Preparations (NOPs):
- El Camino Specific Plan Notice of Preparation - The public review period begins on Wednesday, August 19, 2021 through Monday, September 20, 2021 at 5:30 p.m.
- Creekside Specific Plan - The public review period was Tuesday, April 14, 2020 through Thursday, May 14, 2020.
Environment Impact Reports (EIRs):
Negative Declarations (NDs & MNDs):
- Rancho Mission Viejo Riding Park Project, Proposed Drainage Improvements and Restoration Activities. The review period was Wednesday, September 25, 2019 through Friday, October 25, 2019.
- Verdugo Street Beautification Project, CIP 14106. - The review period was Thursday, May 23, 2019 through Tuesday, June 11, 2019.
- Northwest Open Space Community Park Project. The review period was Friday, December 1, 2017 and ends Friday, January 5, 2018.
- Architectural Control (AC) 14-033, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Meetinghouse - Mitigated Negative Declaration & Initial Study. The review period was Friday, September 1, 2017 thru Monday, October 2, 2017.
- General Plan Amendment (GPA) 16-002, Quasi-Industrial Floor Area Ratio – Initial Study and Negative Declaration. The public review period was Monday, August 14, 2017 thru Thursday, September 12, 2017.
- Architectural Control (AC) 13-23, Urban Village-San Juan Hotel & Villas - Mitigated Negative Declaration-Initial Study & Appendices.
- Capital Improvment Project (CIP) 16102, Del Obispo Street Widening - Mitigated Negative Declaration-Initial Study & Appendices.
- General Plan Amendment (GPA) 16-001, The Farm Specific Plan Project - Mitigated Negative Declaration-Initial Study & Appendices. The public review period was Tuesday, March 6, 2018 thru Thursday, April 5, 2018.
- General Plan Amendment (GPA) 17-002, Rezone (RZ) 17-001, Architectural Control (AC) 18-014, Grading Plan Modification (GPM) 18-002, Sign Permit (SP) 18-050, Conditional Use Permit (CUP), 18-005, Tree Removal Permit (TRP) 18-029, and Lot Line Adjustment (LLA) 18-002, for the proposed Protea Memory Care Facility - Mitigated Negative Declaration - Initial Study & Appendices. The public review period was Thursday, January 24, 2019 and ends Wednesday, February 13, 2019.
- Tentative Tract Map (TTM) 19-002; Architectural Control (AC) 19-020, Grading Plan Modification (GPM) 19-020, Sign Permit (SP) 19-032, and Tree Removal Permit (TRP) 19-041, The Farm – Addendum to Mitigate Negative Declaration.
Notice of Determinations (NODs):