Public Construction Bids
All public construction bids are located by using the links the below. This will allow remote access to invitations to bid, plans and specifications, current plan holders lists and bid results. Plans and specifications will not be available for sale at City Hall. For questions related to current bids, please click on the project link and information for the project manager will be provided.
Current Construction Bids: To access current bids, please use the following link:
Contract documents are available at www.coastalblue.com
- There are no Public Construction Bids at this time.
Please contact the City Clerk's office for past bid results: (949) 443-6308
Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
Current RFPs are listed below by City Department. The City encourages participation and invites qualified firms to respond to the opportunities provided by the City’s consultant contract process.
City Clerk's Office
- There are no RFPs for the City Clerk's Office at this time.
City Manager's Office
- CROSSING GUARD SERVICES - Proposals due by 5:30 PM Monday, May 10, 2021. Questions regarding the Request for Proposals should be directed to Sam Penrod, Human Resources and Risk Manager, at (949) 234-4565 or Spenrod@sanjuancapistrano.org
- SUPPLEMENTAL PARKING ENFORCEMENT SERVICES - Proposals due by 5:30 PM Wednesday, May 12, 2021. Questions regarding the Request for Proposals should be directed to Sam Penrod, Human Resources and Risk Manager, at (949) 234-4565 or Spenrod@sanjuancapistrano.org
- RANCHO MISSION VIEJO RIDING PARK - Proposals due by 4:00 PM Thursday, July 15, 2021. Questions regarding the Request for Proposals should be directed to Wil Soholt, Senior Vice President, Kosmont Companies, (310) 740-5681 email@example.com.
- WEBSITE HOSTING AND MAINTENANCE SUPPORT SERVICES - Proposals due by 5:00 PM via email May 18, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions regarding the Request for Proposals should be directed to Matisse Reischl, Senior Management Analyst (949) 443-6315 or email@example.com.
Community Services Department
- There are no RFPs for the Community Services Department at this time.
Development Services Department
- There are no RFPs for Development Services at this time.
Public Works and Utilities Department
- There are no RFPs for the Public Works and Utilities Department at this time.
Register as a Vendor
Visit the Public Purchase Portal to register as a vendor to receive notification of upcoming RFPs and RFP information.