NEW LOCATION AS OF MONDAY, NOVEMBER 21ST, 2022
30448 RANCHO VIEJO RD. #110
SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, CA 92675
Residential Parking Permit Program
The Customer Services Division administers parking permits for several residential neighborhoods in the City. Please see the links below to determine eligibility and required documentation. Please bring all necessary documents with you to ensure efficient service.
- View listing (PDF) of neighborhoods and streets that require residential parking permits
- Access fees, permit allowances, and expiration dates by zone (PDF)
- View requirements (PDF) for parking permit issuance
Downtown Employee Parking
If your business is located generally within the downtown area or the Los Rios Historic District, employee parking permits are available at City Hall. The employee parking permit allows an employee to park in marked, time-restricted public parking spaces. The cost of each employee parking permit is $8 per year. Replacement permits will be issued for a fee of $11.
Commuter Parking Permits
The City issues commuter parking permits for the parking spaces on the basement level of the downtown parking structure next to the Franciscan Plaza off of Verdugo Street. These permits are valid for a calendar year and the fee is pro-rated based on the date of purchase.
- Parking Permit Application (PDF) (Please bring or mail two signed copies)
- Liability Contract (PDF) (Please bring or mail two copies)
- Commuter Parking Fee Schedule (PDF)
Train Station Parking
Parking is available in the Franciscan Plaza Parking Structure at 26732 Verdugo Street. Commuter parking is on the basement level and overnight parking in spaces 1-34. The pay station is located at the garage entrance.
For additional information call 949-487-4300 during regular business hours.