- Financial Reporting
Annual Comprehensive Financial Report (ACFR)
The Annual Comprehensive Financial Report (ACFR) is the summarization of the City's financial activity for the previous fiscal year. The City of San Juan Capistrano's fiscal year begins on July 1st and ends on June 30th. In addition to reporting financial activity, the report also includes a summarization of significant milestones that were accomplished during the year by department, fiscal policies, and statistical information.
- View the ACFR Report (PDF) for Fiscal Year ending June 30, 2021 (PDF)
- View the Annual Comprehensive Financial Reports (ACFR) in the Archive Center
- View the Quarterly Sales Tax Report for the Third Quarter of 2022 in the Archive Center
Single Audit Report
The Single Audit Act and Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circular (A-133, Audits of State, Local Governments, and Non-Profit Organizations, requires entities that expend equal to or in excess of $750,000 in federal awards in a fiscal year to have an audit performed in accordance with the Single Audit Act.
- View Single Audit Reports in the Archive Center
Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA) Annual Financial Statement
The San Juan Capistrano Community Redevelopment Agency was dissolved on January 31, 2012. The Successor Agency to the San Juan Capistrano Redevelopment Agency's (SACRA) financial information is included in the City's CAFR, beginning with the Fiscal Year ended June 30, 2012.
- View Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA) Annual Financial Statements in the Archive Center