The Finance Department supports the other departments of the City and the City's residents by providing critical financial information regarding the City's operations and programs. Key functions of the Finance Department that are encompassed within that objective are maintaining the financial records of the City, coordinating the budget process, monitoring budgetary compliance, processing all purchase and payment transactions, and the receipting, depositing and investing of all City funds. In addition, the Finance Department is the point of contact for the customer service needs of the public that pertain to business licenses, parking permits, film and photography permits, and utility service billing and payment inquiries.
- Can I purchase a daily permit for the parking structure?
- How do I obtain a City Business License?
- I live in a neighborhood adjacent to a residential neighborhood that is enforced by residential parking permits. Why can’t I obtain a residential parking permit?
- I will be participating as a vendor in a special event that is being held within the City. Am I required to obtain a business license?
- If I discontinue my business prior to the end of the period for which I paid my business license, am I entitled to a refund?
- Secretary of State
- Orange County Clerk Recorder
- Internal Revenue Service
- Registry of Charitable Trusts, Secretary of State, Sacramento
- IRS Tax-Exempt Status Information
- State Board of Equalization
- Orange County Health Care Agency
- Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control
- Contractors State License Board
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- San Juan Capistrano Chamber of Commerce
- Service Core of Retired Executives (SCORE)
- Small Business Association (SBA)