- Commissions, Committees, Boards & Council Committees
- Successor Agency & Oversight Board
Successor Agency & Oversight Board
Successor Agency to the Community Redevelopment Agency
- 5 pm
- 3rd Tuesdays of every month
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Howard Hart , Chair
- John Taylor, Vice-Chair
- John Campbell, Board Member
- Troy A. Bourne, Board Member
- Sergio Farias, Board Member
Orange Countywide Oversight Board
The Orange Countywide Oversight Board was established to oversee and direct the Successor Agencies starting July 1, 2018, within the County of Orange. Please visit the Orange Countywide Oversight Board Website for board information, agendas and minutes.
Former Oversight Board to the San Juan Capistrano Successor Agency
The Oversight Board to the San Juan Capistrano Successor Agency was formed on January 10, 2012, pursuant to California Assembly Bill AB 1X 26. The Oversight Board transitioned to the Orange Countywide Oversight Board on July 1, 2018.
Current Oversight Board Approval of Obligation Payment Schedule (ROPS)
- Department of Finance San Juan Capistrano Annual ROPS Letter 2022-2023 (PDF)
- San Juan Capistrano Annual ROPS Submission 2022-2023 (PDF)
- 2021 to 2022 Annual Recognized Obligation Payment Schedule (PDF)
- Orange Countywide Oversight Board Approval of ROPS 2023-23 A-B, including Admin Budget FY 2023-24
- Department of Finance San Juan Capistrano Annual ROPS Letter 2023-2024 (PDF)
See administrative budgets approved by the City Council and the Oversight Board.
See Due Diligence Review Reports pursuant to Health and Safety Code Section 34179.5 and Other Assets Due Diligence Reports.
Find Inventory of Property Designation approved by the City Council and the Oversight Board.
Find Obligation Payment Schedules from the Successor Agency and Oversight Board.
See Implementation Plans, Asset Transfer Forms, and Agreements.
View all of the Oversight Board's Resolutions.
View all Resolutions passed by the Successor Agency.