The Public Works Department is responsible for receiving and responding to a variety of maintenance requests for service related to the following elements:
- Public Streets - lighting, asphalt, curb and gutter, sidewalks, signage, painted lines and symbols, weed abatement, graffiti removal, landscape features and irrigation, debris removal, street sweeping
- Public Parks - lighting, signage, landscape features and irrigation, play or sports field repairs, fencing, graffiti removal, debris removal
- City-owned Buildings - lighting, signage, landscape features and irrigation, fencing, graffiti removal, HVAC, plumbing
- Public Trails and Open Space - signage, grading/erosion, weed abatement, debris removal
- Public Storm Drain - blockage, damage, debris removal
If you have a request for maintenance for any of these elements, please call (949) 443-6337 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also submit pictures using this email address. If this is an after-hours situation, please dial (949) 493-1171 and follow the instructions. Once a request is made, it will be processed and forwarded to the appropriate division for response and/or follow-up.
If you have a request for maintenance for elements such as water leaks, water meters, fire hydrants, sewer, water runoff, manhole covers, water conservation, please contact the Utilities Department at (949) 234-4400 or send a message to email@example.com