Classes for all ages and interests are available, giving community members a unique opportunity to experience something new!
Download a copy of the current "Hometown Happenings” newsletter to view class listings.
How To Register:
By Phone: (949) 493-5911
Registration by phone is available 24 hours a day. Clearly state all information on the registration form, spelling all names, adult and participant. Include type of credit card, card number and expiration date.
By Fax: (949) 493-5912
Registration by fax is available 24 hours a day. Use ink pen and form provided. Use VISA or MasterCard only. Include card number, expiration date and V#.
Class registration is accepted at the San Juan Capistrano Community Services Department, 25925 Camino del Avion, Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. -5:30 p.m.; Friday: 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
City of San Juan Capistrano Community Services Department, 25925 Camino del Avion, San Juan Capistrano, 92675
For after office hours convenience there is a drop slot located to the right of the front entrance.
Download a class registration and waiver form (PDF).
- The City reserves the right to substitute instructors as necessary.
- Class fee does not include lab fee. Lab fee is due to instructor first day of class.
- Individuals registering for class must meet age requirement prior to first class meeting.
- A receipt acknowledging your registration will be mailed to you.
- All participants, or their parent or guardian, must sign a City liability waiver form.
- If you need special accommodations, please note in designated space on the registration form.
- Registration will not be taken in class.
- Register early to ensure the class will meet its minimum enrollment.
- Make checks payable to: CITY OF SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO.