Classes for all ages and interests are available, giving community members a unique opportunity to experience something new!
Download a copy of the current "Hometown Happenings” newsletter to view class listings.
How To Register:
By Phone: (949) 493-5911
Registration by phone is available 24 hours a day. Clearly state all information on the registration form, spelling all names, adult and participant. Include type of credit card, card number and expiration date.
Class registration is accepted at the San Juan Capistrano Community Services Department, 25925 Camino del Avion, Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. -5:30 p.m.; Friday: 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
For after office hours convenience there is a drop slot located to the right of the front entrance.
Download a class registration and waiver form (PDF).
- The City reserves the right to substitute instructors as necessary.
- Class fee does not include lab fee. Lab fee is due to instructor first day of class.
- Individuals registering for class must meet age requirement prior to first class meeting.
- A receipt acknowledging your registration will be mailed to you.
- All participants, or their parent or guardian, must sign a City liability waiver form.
- If you need special accommodations, please note in designated space on the registration form.
- Registration will not be taken in class.
- Register early to ensure the class will meet its minimum enrollment.
- Make checks payable to: CITY OF SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO.