A. No, we do not allow for prorating, or refund unless the class is cancelled by the City. Please see “Refund Policy Cancellation” for additional information
Refund Policy Cancellation
- If class is cancelled by the City, an automatic refund will be mailed to you within 3-4 weeks.
- Register early or at least 1 week prior to the class starting date. Classes will be subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not met and may be changed or cancelled without public notice.
- Notification must be received by the City seven days prior to the first class meeting for refund. No refund requests will be accepted after current class session begins. An administrative fee of $10 will be charged for all refunds.
- Unusual circumstances (relocation, medical reason with doctor’s note) within the first 2 weeks of class. An administrative fee of $10 will be charged for all refunds, in addition to the fees for any classes attended.
- Classes will not be prorated due to late enrollment or missed classes before or during current class session.