Public Construction Bids
All public construction bids are located by using the links the below. This will allow remote access to invitations to bid, plans and specifications, current plan holders lists and bid results. Plans and specifications will not be available for sale at City Hall. For questions related to current bids, please click on the project link and information for the project manager will be provided.
Current Construction Bids: To access current bids, please use the following link:
Bidders may obtain a copy of the Contract Documents from www.coastalblue.com
Please contact the City Clerk's office for past bid results: (949) 443-6308
Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
Current RFPs are listed below by City Department. The City encourages participation and invites qualified firms to respond to the opportunities provided by the City’s consultant contract process.
City Clerk's Office
- There are no current RFPs for the City Clerk's Office.
City Manager's Office
- There are no current RFPs for the City Manager's Office.
Community Services Department
- There are no current RFPs for the Community Services Department.
Development Services Department
- There are no current RFPs for the Development Services Department
- There are no current RFPs for the Finance Department.
Public Works and Utilities Department
- Graffiti Removal Maintenance Services - Request for proposals due by 5:00 PM on October 31, 2017. Proposals shall be received electronically (PDF), emailed/delivered to Manny Ruelas, email@example.com. For questions, Project Manager Rod Hamilton, Public Works Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or (949) 443-6365.
- On-Call Water, Storm Drain, and Sanitary Sewer Maintenance and Repair Services - Request for proposals due by 3:30 PM on November 14, 2017. Proposals shall be received at the office of the Utilities Department, 32450 Paseo Adelanto, San Juan Capistrano. For questions, Project Manager Noreen Swiontek, Senior Management Analyst, email@example.com or (949) 487-4307.
Register as a Vendor
Visit the Public Purchase Portal to register as a vendor to receive notification of upcoming RFPs and RFP information.