Public Construction Bids
All public construction bids are located by using the links the below. This will allow remote access to invitations to bid, plans and specifications, current plan holders lists and bid results. Plans and specifications will not be available for sale at City Hall. For questions related to current bids, please click on the project link and information for the project manager will be provided.
Current Construction Bids: To access current bids, please use the following link:
Contract documents are available at www.coastalblue.com
- There are no public construction bids at this time.
Please contact the City Clerk's office for past bid results: (949) 443-6308
Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
Current RFPs are listed below by City Department. The City encourages participation and invites qualified firms to respond to the opportunities provided by the City’s consultant contract process.
City Clerk's Office
- There are no current RFPs for the City Clerk's Office.
City Manager's Office
Community Services Department
- There are no current RFPs for the Community Services Department.
Development Services Department
- There are no current RFPS for the Development Services Department.
- There are no current RFPs for the Finance Department.
Public Works and Utilities Department
- Water Treatment Chemical Suply and Delivery - Proposals due to the Utilities Department by 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, May 15, 2019. Contact Noreen Swiontek, Senior Management Analyst, at (949) 487-4307 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Register as a Vendor
Visit the Public Purchase Portal to register as a vendor to receive notification of upcoming RFPs and RFP information.