Public Construction Bids
All public construction bids are located by using the links the below. This will allow remote access to invitations to bid, plans and specifications, current plan holders lists and bid results. Plans and specifications will not be available for sale at City Hall. For questions related to current bids, please click on the project link and information for the project manager will be provided.
Current Construction Bids: To access current bids, please use the following link:
Contract documents are available at www.coastalblue.com
- VERDUGO STREET BEAUTIFICATION PROJECT, CIP 14106 - Bids due to City Clerk's office no later than 2:00 PM August 27, 2019, 32400 Paseo Adelanto, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675. For questions, please contact the project manager Paul Meshkin, Senior Civil Engineer at (949) 443-6350 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Plans and specifications can be purchased through the Plan Room at www.coastalblue.com.
Please contact the City Clerk's office for past bid results: (949) 443-6308
Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
Current RFPs are listed below by City Department. The City encourages participation and invites qualified firms to respond to the opportunities provided by the City’s consultant contract process.
City Clerk's Office
- There are no current RFPs for the City Clerk's Office.
City Manager's Office
- There are no current RFPs for the City Manager's Office.
Community Services Department
- There are no current RFPs for the Community Services Department.
Development Services Department
- There are no current RFPs for the Development Services Department.
- There are no current RFPs for the Finance Department.
Public Works and Utilities Department
- There are no current Public Works and Utilities Department.
Register as a Vendor
Visit the Public Purchase Portal to register as a vendor to receive notification of upcoming RFPs and RFP information.