Public Construction Bids
All public construction bids are located by using the links the below. This will allow remote access to invitations to bid, plans and specifications, current plan holders lists and bid results. Plans and specifications will not be available for sale at City Hall. For questions related to current bids, please click on the project link and information for the project manager will be provided.
Current Construction Bids: To access current bids, please use the following link:
Contract documents are available at www.coastalblue.com
Notice Inviting Bids - Park Playground and ADA Upgrades CIP 09203, 15306, and 16202 - Bids are due no later than 2:00 PM on Thursday, May 3, 2018, at the office of the City Clerk, 32400 Paseo Adelanto, San Juan Capistrano. For further information, contact Joe Mankawich, Associate Engineer at email@example.com or (949) 487-4313.
Please contact the City Clerk's office for past bid results: (949) 443-6308
Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
Current RFPs are listed below by City Department. The City encourages participation and invites qualified firms to respond to the opportunities provided by the City’s consultant contract process.
City Clerk's Office
- There are no current RFPs for the City Clerk's Office.
City Manager's Office
- There are no current RFPs for the City Manager's Office.
Community Services Department
- There are no current RFPs for the Community Services Department.
Development Services Department
- Request for Proposals for Completion of an Initial Study to Determine if a Proposed Project Qualifies for an Addendum to a Previously Certified EIR (Historic Town Center Master Plan EIR), a Subsequent EIR, a Subsequent Mitigated Negative Declaration, a New Mitigated Negative Declaration or a New EIR - General Plan Amendment (GPA) 18-001 Code Amendement (CA) 18-001 - E-mail proposals by 5:30pm on Tuesday, May 8, 2018, to Sergio Klotz, Assistant Development Services Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request for Proposals for Housing Consultant for Little Hollywood and Rental Subsidy Program Administration and Property Management - Proposals due by 5:00 PM on Monday, April 30, 2018. Please email proposals to Laura Stokes, Housing Coordinator/Assistant Planner at email@example.com or deliver proposals to Development Services Department, 32400 Paseo Adelanto, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
- There are no current RFPs for the Finance Department.
Public Works and Utilities Department
- Request for Proposals for Solid Waste Services Procurement Assistance - Proposals due by Tuesday 5:30pm May 15, 2018, to 32400 Paseo Adelanto, San Jun Capistrano, CA 92675, Attention Steve May, Public Works and Utilities Director. Please direct questions or comments to Steve May at firstname.lastname@example.org or (949) 443-6363.
- Request for Proposals for Multi-use Trail Maintenance Services - Proposals due via email to Marilyn Scarpiello, email@example.com by Friday, 5:00pm May 18, 2018. For questions, please contact Rod Hamilton, Public Works Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or (949) 443-6365.
Register as a Vendor
Visit the Public Purchase Portal to register as a vendor to receive notification of upcoming RFPs and RFP information.